Catch it, Watch! shouted Benny. He kicked the ball toward Watch. Watch ran after it and pushed it with his nose. Watch, Benny, and Soo Lee were practicing soccer in front of the Aldens house. They were playing keep-away, trying to keep Watch from get

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 60 The Soccer Mystery

DOUG JOHNSON: Welcome to AMERICAN MOSAIC in VOA Special English. (MUSIC) Im Doug Johnson. This week on our program, we have music from Justin Bieber's latest album, My World 2.0. And we answer a question about National Teacher Day in America. Justin

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 2010年VOA慢速英语(四)月

阳光欢快:我爱流行乐 I Love Pop Music Artist:Ben Lee Song:I Love Pop Music I love pop music, this is how we do it Its politics you can romance to I love pop music, sprinkle sugar through it, Philosophy that you can dance to The price of oil

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 夏日清新英文歌曲

Roman Catholic Church Set to Beatify Pope John Paul II The Roman Catholic Church will beatify the late Pope John Paul II in Rome on Sunday. The ceremony is an important milestone on the road to Catholic sainthood for one of the most popular pontiffs

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(21) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2011年(四月)

I love pop music, this is how we do it Its politics you can romance to I love pop music, sprinkle sugar through it, Philosophy that you can dance to The price of oil is at an all time high and rising (yeah) Global warming threatens life as we know it

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 夏日清新英文歌曲

Sergei Prokofievs ballet version of Cinderella is a favorite with choreographers and dance lovers. Transcript of radio broadcast: 03 June 2008 VOICE ONE: Im Steve Ember. VOICE TWO: The Washington Ballets Brianne Bland as Cinderella And Im Shirley Gr

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA慢速英语2008年(六)月

AMERICAN MOSAIC - 'Betty Rules': Is It Punk? Pop? Alternative? Decide for Yourself By Shelley Gollust,Nancy Steinbach Broadcast: Friday, May 06, 2005 (MUSIC) HOST: Welcome to AMERICAN MOSAIC, in VOA S

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(125) / 评论(0) 分类 American Mosaic

I love pop music, this is how we do it Its politics you can romance to I love pop music, sprinkle sugar through it, Philosophy that you can dance to The price of oil is at an all time high and rising (yeah) Global warming threatens life as we know it

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 舞曲狂欢

Free Energy是来自美国费城的5人独立乐队,他们的音乐风格自由随性,曾被滚石音乐杂志评选为2010年最佳新生乐队之一。 Now I was super messed up Like it would never end Floatin over the black top Without a singl

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 舞曲狂欢

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 金属

Smart Turkeys 'Pop' When They're Cooked Youve heard of smart phones, but what about smart turkeys? First of all, its a myth that turkeys are so dumb that they actually drown if they look upward with their beaks open during a rainstorm. In the wild, t

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2011年(十一月)

Pink Tops Pop Charts with 'The Truth About Love' The Truth About Love is Pinks first studio album since 2008. She says the new songs show that shes still the feisty, angry girl shes always been, but admits they also give fans a look at her kinder and

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2012年(十月)

Top Five Pop Hits for Week Ending June 22 Its a big week on the hit list, as we crown a new number one single - from a first-time artist at that. Lets open in fifth place, where Florida Georgia Line and Nelly continue to enjoy themselves with Cruise.

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2013年(六月)

ELISE HU, HOST: This month, diners in Toronto were treated to a four-course meal at a pop-up restaurant called June's. In addition to the food, the chefs at June's also served a message which they wore on their shirts - break bread, smash stigma. The

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年NPR美国国家公共电台11月

RACHEL MARTIN, HOST: Korean pop, or K-pop as it's known, has been huge - all the rage for a long time. It's a dance style, and it takes some serious training. NPR's Elise Hu and Code Switch's Kat Chow found out the hard way. ELISE HU, BYLINE: If you'

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年NPR美国国家公共电台6月

She turned on the radio. She tuned in her favorite radio station. The station played pop music. She loved pop music. She sang along to the radio. She sang in the shower every morning. She jumped in the shower. She sang her heart out. She stepped out

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 英语第3级听力-English Level 3

Lady Gaga 做客肥伦秀激情表演《ARTPOP》!又一次被Gaga的声音电到了,开始循环播放。Lady Gaga 的现场功力真是很强大呢,她的声音真是无与伦比,也许有人不懂她,但是懂她的人都把她奉为心中

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

For Women In Korean Pop, 'Making It' Can Mean A Makeover ELISE HU, HOST: I'm filling in for Rachel Martin this weekend, but usually, you'll find me out in Seoul, South Korea. It's home of Korean pop music, or K-Pop, which is quickly becoming one of K

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年NPR美国国家公共电台8月

Free Energy是来自美国费城的5人独立乐队,他们的音乐风格自由随性,曾被滚石音乐杂志评选为2010年最佳新生乐队之一。 Artist:Free Energy Song:Bang Pop Now I was super messed up Like it would never end Float

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 金属

Voice 1 Hello. Im Marina Santee. Voice 2 And Im Ruby Jones. Welcome to Spotlight. This programme uses a special English method of broadcasting. It is easier for people to understand, no matter where in the world they live. Voice 2 Have you seen the p

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 环球英语 Spotlight